Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Letter to the President

Dear Mr. President,
              
               Good Day!
               You know what Sir? it's a great honor for me to write a letter of you. I know that you have a lot of works and responsibilities to face out there sir but still I am hoping that you'll find time to read this letter.
               I would like to Thank You Sir for standing there as our President. We all know that you have a lot of works to face Sir and we just want you to know that you are not the only one who needs to work for the betterment of our country. We Filipinos must work together in order to make our country in progress.
              I'm not asking for a perfect country Sir but I'm hoping that the Educational attainment and the Health of our fellow countrymen will be lessen to happen.
              That's all Sir. Have a nice day and more power!
                                     
                                                                                                Sincerely Yours,  
                                                                                                Darellene A. Rafanan

No comments:

Post a Comment